All 20 art Reviews

Squid Puppy Squid Puppy

I bet if god made this he'll be like. Hmm. Eyes of a spider! Body like a squid. Mouth like a shark NO! Side way! Hmm... It need something. I got it Mikeys hand and pluto ears! Ha! Whos twisted now satan!?

Well i love it! Looks bloody! Still you realy have to wonder.... What's it's diet is. :P

Comick responds:

Lmfao thanks man! Glad you liked its design :b and yeah he eats hentai addicts and people who worship Kawaii Cat....but will also eat anything its tentacles can get a hold of too...

Pokemauled Pokemauled

Just wow.

Very nice. I love the blood. Thats what she gets for not training her pokemon. Or not bring a gun for that matter... Why would you walk into a forst with nothing to defend your self with!?

Too bad her top wasn't rip off. Nut her pussy is better then nothing.

Drink Up Drink Up

Wow great work.

I'm going take a guess. When you where geting ideas for character's. You must have bite your tongue and got the idea huh? xD

Anyway. Awesome drawing. :D Can't wait to see more demons!

Comick responds:

Haha I hadn't thought of that :b but I have bit my tongue once and it hurts like hell!
also, thanks!

Sweet glutton Sweet glutton

Very nice.

Oh you had me going there. But i took a "closer look" Awesome work man. I think her food melt from her hotness... >.> But damn i can go for some cookies.

Rob-Urbs Rob-Urbs

How. Chaos looking?

If you look at the sky. It looks like the end of thw world...Or the gas from the robots mixed with the sky to turn a deadly sky looking. Thing? Nice job on the robots. I liked everything about. Pluse the wife is hard to see. XD Great work! One l;ast thing. Why does the kid have a band-aid on his head? Do robots bleed or leak oil?

TheShadling responds:

He has it there for style, like Nelly used to have.

Happy Duck Dream Happy Duck Dream

Just great.

You know. I used to have a rainbow fish. It was hard to rise. Pluse crazy too o.O' But i think the duck loved that fish too! May my fish R.I.P ;.( I forgot his name. XD Great work comick. Really bring back memorys. Horro memorys... :/ High five! lol.

Comick responds:

Cool a rainbow fish?? I've never seen one of those :U (has to google it). And thanks! Glad you liked my pic ^^ and it gave you horror memories haha

Cuntilda Cuntilda

Wow. But.

Really dude. Everything looks great. The lines the coloring. Pluse the shadeing and lighting. But the text. Damn! It looks like you just write it with a pen. And put white shadows around it. It would have been great with better text looking. But fast texting. :/ All and all the rest is great. Not the text. :P

Ps. Is this on TV? If it is. Then. Lol :3

Sign Here, Please... Sign Here, Please...

Big boss!

I know that cagar from anywere. Wow. Must be on a mission. Nice camo. The everyday Package mail man!!! *looks for eye patch* Huh. Must been his early missions? Great work! I love the colors and the shadows and lighting of it. It is just great. I bet people think this is Soild Snake? Not me. I know what they both smoke. :3 Lol.

Disneyland! Disneyland!

...

I want go to disneyland!!! The deadly rides! The high way to hell!!! The stupid mouse girl thing? Anyway. Wonderful work comick! But really mickey with girls. Umm nothing. I think that was a little too much. >_> Still great and the colors too. :P

Comick responds:

Those are fat man boobs haha
and thanks!

What is Love? What is Love?

Wow ummm.

Damn not even one comment. may want make a note. Never get bored and dunk again. EVER! :P Lol is amy in it? I think that's another reason.

Ps. Kinda good.